Enjoying The Great Benefits From Vitamins
In order for the body to perform a lot of important purpose, it will need vitamins. But there are so many people that do not have any idea about the benefits that vitamins can give to the body. That is the reason why this article will provide you with a list of the five super benefits that vitamins can provide to your body.
1. Healthy vision – you should consider taking in vitamin A and vitamin B2 if you want to have a healthier vision. You should take in the right amount of these vitamins in order for you to avoid facing a number of health issues regarding your vision. Having the medical condition that will not allow you to see in the dark which is referred to as night blindness is the worst case if you are having a deficiency in these vitamins.
2. Health growth – the vitamins that would contribute in the production of new cells are the number of B-complex vitamins. You will need the vitamins B9 and B12 for your body to create the RNA or ribonucleic acid and DNA or deoxyribonucleic acid. RNA and DNA are both important factors in the creation of new cells because they contain the important genetic details with the instructions needed for the creation. You will have a great chance of developing some growth issues if you will not have the enough intake of these vitamins.
3. Healing of the wounds – you will need to take in vitamin K, vitamin B5, and vitamin C in order to have a proper healing of your wounds. A lot of studies have shown that the proper healing of a wound is contributed greatly with enough intake of vitamin B5. While the creation of the connective tissue collagen that is essential for the healing of any type of wound is assisted by vitamin C. And for your blood to clot properly, you will need vitamin K. You will have a hard time waiting for your wounds to heal properly if you will have a deficiency in these vitamins.
4. Strength of the bones – your body will be able to crate healthy and strong bones with the help of vitamin A and vitamin D. If you fail to get the right amount of these vitamins, then you will have great chance of developing some bone related health conditions such as rickets that will make your bones swell and fracture, and osteoporosis which will reduce the density of your bones.
5. Strong immune system – if you take in the right amount of vitamin B-complex, then you will have a stronger immune system. Vitamin C also provides some help on the body to produce white blood cells that will fight infections and viruses.